Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First Design Team Reveal!

 Hi everybody. It's reveal time.....Yay!

I hope you're ready for a twist. :) Yes, I have a Designer's twist also. I don't just save the Twists for the challenges. :)
In addition to our 2 Twisted Temp Designers we chose from the DT Call, we have a sweetie that will be joining us the first Tuesday of every month as our Twisted Monthly Designer! I'm so excited.....her reveal coming up in a few seconds....


Introducing Kelly....
Hi! I'm Kelly, married to my HS sweetie for almost 19 years and dating/engaged 9 year before that :)  We have 4 lovely children and I'm blessed to be a SAHM now. We make our home in gorgeous, tropical South Florida!  I've been paper crafting for 30 years now - starting with simple scrap booking as a teenager.  I've since added on card making for the past 7 years and love every minute of it!   My crafting style is pretty elemental - I love lots and lots of layer and lots and lots of color!   My other loves include:   Being where my kids are - I'm an avid volunteer at their schools and at our church.  I love being outdoors enjoying the beauty of our environment - the nature trails, beaches, biking with the kids.  When indoors, you can find me with my nose buried in a book (or two!) and I'm an aspiring writer and I'm constantly scribbling in (altered!) notebooks ;)  I'm excited to be part of the Twisted Tuesdays Challenge Blog!!

Introducing Jeanette....
Hello. My name is Jeanette.  I live in Illinois , where I am a full-time wife, mom, and volunteer. I love to create with paper and ink and I also dabble in writing and love to lead conferences and serve on mission teams. Oh, and I love to laugh. The crock pot is my favorite kitchen appliance, and the ! is the most-used key on my computer!!!

and then there's me....
Melina
Hello! My name is Melina Pylant (mepylant at SCS). I am married to my Minister husband of 14 years. We have a 7 year old daughter and 11 year old son. I am a SAHM and also a homeschooling mom. I have been paper crafting since 1999, when I was invited to a Creative Memories party. I was hooked that night. I love scrap booking but have been a card making fanatic for quite a few years also. I'm mostly a very Clean and Simple crafter, but I love being challenged to step out of my box. Thank you for taking an interest in my new "little venture". I appreciate you!

Kelly and Jeanette will join me each week on a permanent basis. (Until they can't stand me anymore! giggle)

...and now our twist...
Our Twisted monthly designer is..... 

Cindy Coutts
Hello! I'm Cindy. I live in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area. I have 4 wonderful children and 1 daughter-in-law. I have been paper crafting off and on all of my life, first with scrap booking in the late 90s.  I am blessed to have had over 250 cards, altered items, scrapbook pages, and ensembles published in various industry magazines such as Paper Crafts Magazine, CARDS Magazine, Paper Creations Magazine, CardMaker Magazine, Stampler’s Sampler Magazine, and was the Featured Artist for Take Ten Magazine in August 2010 and design special assignments for the Stampington Magazine Group. I love being a part of Design Teams. I recently became the Designer/Educator for Paper Crafter’s Library, which is the largest resource on the internet for teaching videos.

AND NOW FOR OUR 2 TWISTED TEMP DESIGNERS
drum roll please....................................

Patty Gorka
My name is Patty Gorka and some of you may know me as LaLatty from Splitcoast Stampers.  Patty ‘LaLatty’ was a nickname my husband gave me over 10 years ago and it just sort of stuck with me.  About eight years ago I was invited to a stamping party and I’ve been creating cards ever since. I live in Mountain Top, PA with my three children ages, 17, 7 and 3.  I also have a Beabull puppy (Beagle/Bulldog mix) named Bella.  I’m blessed to be a stay at home mother which gives me some time for stamping when I’m not chasing after kids! I’m really excited to have been chosen to be a design team member.  I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy making them!

AnnMarie Bryant
My name is AnnMarie Bryant and it is so very nice to meet you!  A little about me, let's see...I am 20 (+21) years old.  I am married to the world's most wonderful man.  He and I met when we were 12 and 13 and we now have 4 amazing children.  I love all things crafty, but my heart belongs to stamping and scrap booking.  I was introduced to stamping about 5 years ago at a Stampin Up! party where I signed up almost immediately.  I have been a demo ever since and love it!  Stamping has become my therapy in this crazy life!  I love to share my creations and knowledge with others. It has always been a goal of mine to try to brighten my little piece of the universe and stamping and sharing helps me to do just that. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you! Happy stamping! :)

Congratulations ladies! Thank you so much for applying. We are so excited to work with you.
I can't wait to see all the lovely eye candy that awaits in the coming weeks.

**Again, thanks to everyone that applied to the Design Team. Remember, we will be having another Call in October. In the meantime, I hope to see each of you every Tuesday for our weekly challenges. I LOVE all your work!!!!!! :~)

Have a great day!
We'll see you next Tuesday for our 1st Twisted Challenge.

HUGS
&
Blessings!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations Girls! Looks like a super great team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great team you've put together, Melina. I happen to know some of these ladies and they're very talented and I'm sure the others are, too. Looks like a lot of fun ahead for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies, can't wait to see what you all have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! WTG on your first full team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ladies--can't wait to see all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I decided not to try out, but I will be checking in on this challenge each week. Looks like a great DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies! Looking forward to playing along with your challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations all the way around - those chosen, to those that lovingly created, and to the challenges ahead!
    *Blessings!*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great team!!! Can't wait for the challenges to begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners...what a wonderful DT you are joining...I am looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, to the new Design Team. There is so much talent to be offered.

    So much fun!!! I cannot wait to see what is coming around the corner here.

    See you all soon.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the Twisted Tuesday Team! I'm looking forward to your challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulation ladies. I can't wait to see the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great team you've assembled, Melina! Congratulations to the newest DT members! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete