Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Welcome and Design Team Call!

Times up!!!!

Hiya
I'm so glad you found us
I hope you enjoy Twisted Tuesday Challenges (2TC).

Our challenges will be posted every Tuesday, starting April 3, 2012.
We will post a basic challenge along with a "twist" that must be included in your creation.
We will have a weekly challenge winner chosen by random.org and a top 3 chosen by our Design Team. This is all for fun but, on occasion, we will have a little giveaway of goodies for our random winner. This will also be random so you'll have to come back often to see which week offers goodies

Speaking of our Design Team. Please help me in welcoming two of my bestest crafty friends... 
Kelly Santi
 and
Jeanette Cloyd

They have made me the happiest girl on Earth agreeing to take this plunge with me I know you are going to enjoy their style.

and I'm...
Melina Pylant

Along with Kelly, Jeanette and myself we will be welcoming 2 more ladies to our team. Plus a little twist.....hmmmmm, you'll just have to come back on March 27th to see what it's all about!
We are looking for all types of paper crafters and all styles too. We like it all :)

***To try out for our team you must:
1. Have had a blog for longer than 1 year.
2. Agree to a 6 month commitment. After 6 months, we'll have another DT Call and 2 new ladies will join us.
3. Make a project weekly and ready for submission the Monday morning before the challenge goes live the next day.
4. Comment on submissions weekly.

***So, for our DT "try outs", here's what we want to see:
 The Challenge: Make your project with Pastel/Spring colors but incorporate black somewhere on your creation.

The Twist: (what you thought incorporating black was the twist? Ummm, NO. We get really "twisty" here at 2TC. *giggle*) Your creation must be square (no standard size A2 cards).

***Deadlines and Requirements:
~ You have until March 24th at 9:00 pm (CT) to link your creation.
~ You must make a new creation and make a new blog post for this challenge.
~ Please DO NOT combine this challenge with any other challenges.
~ You must link Twisted Tuesday Challenges in your post.
~ Please link back directly to your 2TC post not just to your blog.
~ If you link your creation to an online gallery, please include the keyword "2TCDT1".

~ We can't wait to see what you create ~
~ Have Fun ~


17 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I love the twist... because square cards are hip! Melina, thank you for giving the crafting world a new challenge to enjoy! (and of course, for letting me be a part of it!) I ♥ you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo....sounds like fun...can't wait to try my hand at this....you have a great team going here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like it's gonna be tons of fun. i'll be here!

    wonderful ladies on your side too!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! so much fun with a new challange blog. ill be playing!
    hugs and good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are three of my faves!!!!

    I so wish it was a different time of the year, I would love to play in the inkbox with you girls.

    I will be checking out your challenges, 'cause I love your creative work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun. I'm so glad you're doing this Melina. You're going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo hooo!! Melina, look at you go! How fun is this?!! Great job on the Twisted Blog and badges, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome start to the Twisted Tuesday Challenge with the super talented and special ladies, Kelly and Jeanette! Oh, I love this first challenge and looking forward to participating, Melina! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the opportunity to apply. This sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all of you fabulous girlS!!
    looking forward to your awesome new twisted ventures
    and to partecipate as often as possible...
    heck, one of these days ,months or years I'll even throw
    my name in the DT hat....*wink*
    hugs,smiles and blessings♥
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to play in your challenges - I love twisty details and this challenge sounds like it will be super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like much fun! I'll be following for sure! You Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds so fun! I am sad that I cannot "try out" as I have only had a blog for 3 months. I will try in 6 months and in the mean time, will play along here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats, I'll be keeping up with yall and playing when I can!!! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a fun challenge. I'd love to try out, but I just started blogging last July @ www.maggiescathouse.blogspot.com. I'm already on the Perfect Sentiments DT which is a little like this. We always have a twist to our challenges also. I'll try to play along and come back at the next Design Team call.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds so much fun, love the name, love the challenge,had to throw my hat in the ring!!! Thanks for the opportunity to apply, good luck everyone and can't wait for the challenges to begin, DT or not, go girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenges! Having seen Kelly's work, I know there will be a lot of inspiration here! Thanks for the chance at a DT position! Best of luck with your new site!

    ReplyDelete