Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2TC5 ~ A Twisted Sketch with Pearls

(I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened to my 5:00 am post. This new blogger set up is giving me fits!!!)

Happy Twisted Tuesday!
A new Month brings a new challenge.
Thanks to everyone that participated last week!

Our randomly drawn winner is:
Congrats Hazel! be sure and grab your badge to display on your blog :)

Here's our top 3!

Thank you so much. The winner's badge and Top 3 badge can be found in our left sidebar. (copy image to your computer, add picture gadget to your blog with that image and our blog address in the link line.) Thank you!

**The Challenge**
Follow this sketch
**The Twist**
You must include Pearls

Here is some inspiration from our Design Team:

Patty
AnnMarie
Melina
Kelly
Jeanette

A few things to remember:
~ Submissions close Sunday at 9pm (CT)
~ You may combine your creation with as many other challenges as you'd like
~ Remember to link back to 2TC in your post
~ No back linking, create something new and exciting
~ If you link your creation to any online gallery, please use the keyword 2TC5
 ~ You may enter up to 3 times per challenge
~ **BE SURE TO FOLLOW US**~
~Have fun~

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I won - thank you - I enjoyed the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great stamping ideas on the DT cards....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. I am very honored to have it chosen, it was a really fun challenge to play. Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Very excited and honored to be chosen as one of your top three! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Super sketch!! Awesome cards by the D.T.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like all the DT cards this week! Great sketch and challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boo Hoo, no camera, no entry this week, time will be up before I get to photograph my card, good luck girls, love this challenge!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok so I really messed up in posting this...please delete both 11 and 12...sorry...I accidentally cancelled my draft and didn't get anything correct....sorry....:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok so # 11 is the wrong post but 12 seems to be ok....so sorry for the mix up...:(...I'm such a ditz sometimes...

    ReplyDelete