Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2TC16 ~ Tie a Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree

Hi everyone!
I hope your ready for another Twisted Challenge :)

First though let's reveal our winner and top three from last week's challenge:

 Our randomly drawn winner is:
#8 ~ DEANNE

Our top 3 picks are:

#6 ~ Tip Top

Congrats ladies! Grab your badges to display on your blogs (using picture and link gadgets on your blog). You can find them in our left sidebar.

Now, on to this week's challenge....

CHALLENGE

Include a tree or trees on your creation.

THE TWIST

Include a tied knot on your creation. Such as ribbon knots, bows, rope knots, etc.

(remember, you have to include the Twist if not....well, then you're just not Twisted and can't be eligible for the winner or top 3 spots. :)

Here are some Knotty, Nature creations from our Design Team:

Jeanette

AnnMarie

Patty


A few things to remember:
~ Submissions close Sunday at 9pm (CT)
~ You may combine your creation with as many other challenges as you'd like
~ Remember to link back to 2TC in your post
~ No back linking, create something new and exciting
~ If you link your creation to any online gallery, please use the keyword 2TC16
 ~ You may enter up to 3 times per challenge
~ **BE SURE TO FOLLOW US**~
~Have fun~

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for selecting my 'Every day should be a sundae Shaped Card' in the Top 3. Great tied tree creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the top three position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thats awesome, thanks for picking me as one of the top three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYY Melina I could play... I could play!!!. Great challenge!!!. I post in my blog that Kelly was in the DT also but I guess not anymore :(... I hope I could play more often...I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats you in the top 3. Your creations were great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melina, I post my card twice, because number five entry wasn't linked to the post but to my blog. Can you erase entry number 5???. I posted again and it is number 7. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure Carolina. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT examples this week!

    ReplyDelete