Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2TC19 ~ Are You Blue?



Hello!
We hope you are having a great week so far.
Thank you to the ones that participated last week.
Our randomly drawn winner is:


Our top 3 pics are:


Ladies you can find your badges in the left sidebar.

On to this week's challenge.

THE CHALLENGE

Are You Blue? Your creation needs to be predominantly blue in color.

THE TWIST

Try to use only one other color besides blue.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a beautiful, blue bounty from our Design Team...

Jeanette
Patty
AnnMarie
Melina

Now it's your turn!

A few things to remember:
~ Submissions close Sunday at 9pm (CT)
~ You may combine your creation with as many other challenges as you'd like
~ Remember to link back to 2TC in your post
~ No back linking, create something new and exciting
~ If you link your creation to any online gallery, please use the keyword 2TC19
 ~ You may enter up to 3 times per challenge
~ **BE SURE TO FOLLOW US**~
~Have fun~

11 comments:

  1. Just found this site via Lalatty's blog! I'll be back next week! I love challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my chalk board card as a Top Pic for the School Days challenge 2TC18. I'll proudly display the badge on my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I won! I put the badge on my blog and proud of it. After I linked this weeks project I realized I have blue gray and yellow. I hope I'm still eligible for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT cards... thank you for a super challenge - blue has always been my favourite colour, so it couldn't be better!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls I love your creations! Smiles..

    I'm unsure if my creation fits your challenge 100% - so please forgive me if it doesn't.. it's predominantly blue but the dress is a turquoise and I'm unsure if that counts as blue or an extra colour? Because I've added a cream ribbon too.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations by the DT!!! My first time getting twisted!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry! Mine is #15 and can you remove it, please? I had a brain fart and read things wrong!! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got it Debbie. :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely DT cards and thank you for the challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the inspiration ladies!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creations from the DT!

    ReplyDelete