Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Round 2!!! DESIGN TEAM CALL!

This post will remain at the top until September 25th....scroll down for our newest challenge! Thanks

DESIGN TEAM CALL!
Are you ready for a Twisted Design Team Call?!!!! It's about that time. Our new round of Designers will start showing off their creations October 16th! Wow! Time flys!!!
This will be a 6 month commitment starting October going through April.
Something different this go around.....we will have 2 teams of designers. You will be responsible for posting a creation every other week, not every week. So, easy peasy, right?!!!
We are looking for at least 7 new Design Team members!

THE NEW DESIGN TEAM WILL BE ANNOUNCED
OCTOBER 2ND

Requirements:
~You must have a Face book account. We have a private group on FB where all the upcoming challenges are posted, we vote on top 3 and creations are posted for me to add to the challenge.
~ Please reference this (if you have a FB account) in your email or comment.~
~You have to have had a blog for at least 1 year and be active in posting to that blog.
~You must be available on Mondays by 8pm (central time) (any time before that on the Monday prior is okay too) to post favorites to our FB group and your creations for the upcoming challenge (the one posted the next day)


*********************


If you are interested, all you have to do is:
*Make sure you are a follower of the Twisted Tuesday blog.
*Participate in at least 1 Twisted challenge before October 2nd.
*Email me your blog information (so that I can visit and see what you've been up to) by September 25th, at melinapylant@yahoo.com
or you may leave a comment here in this post with a link to your blog.

I can't wait to visit your blogs!!! :)


17 comments:

  1. I cannot believe it has been six months already! Thanks to you girls, for sharing all of this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe it has been six months already, mostly miss your deadline, so sad, won't apply this time as the time is a problem for me to be online, good luck to those who do, this would be an awesome team to be on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya I have only just found your challenge blog and as I was too late to join in last week have combined the sketch with this week challenge ,and would love to be considered for your DT.my blog address is-
    http://crafty-stamper.blogspot.co.uk
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I've just found your blog, and would love to be considered to be part of you DT.... My blog addy is;

    http://she3655-dreamscancometrue.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have a facebook page xx
      http://www.facebook.com/groups/craftyescape/340037916088002/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity#!/shelagh.mccarthy.1

      Delete
  5. Would love to be considered for the DT. My blog address is www.maggiescathouse.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just shared your DT Call to our DT Call FB Group at:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/201323659981446/#!/groups/279415022143760/

    Good Luck Everyone!

    xoxoxox

    Jessica
    www.homespunelegance.jk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I would love to be considered for your Design Team, my blog is
    http://cumbrianlass-craftykendalian.blogspot.co.uk/
    thanks for this amazing opportunity.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please consider me for your Design Team. My blog is
    http://shariscardsandpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have a Facebook account.

      Delete
  9. I want to be a Twisted Sister! I'll be submitting a project in this week's challenge. Stop by and get you some puddin n pie. http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool cool cool!!! I just sent you an e-mail Melina, but here is my blog anyways: www.rachaelshandmadedesigns.blogspot.com Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the response we are getting! Thank you so much for your interest. Remember, part of the "requirements" to be considered for the DT is to participate in at least 1 Twisted Challenge by October 2. I can't wait to see what you make (if you haven't already shown us ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Submitted my project for this weeks challenge,followed your blog too:)
    I do have a FB account,thanks for the chance..i hope i get through:)
    Here is the link to my blog:
    http://kalalayaa-artclub.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. just linked up my project for your latest challenge. Would love the chance to serve on your DT- I am active with my blog and facebook. =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Melina and Friends...
    I just popped in to wish GOODLUCK to all the partecipants...I am sure that the chosen DT's will have a great time becoming Twisted Tuesday Sistahs...
    As much as I really wanted to throw my hat in this round,I have too many commitments at the moments....perhaps in the future...Thanks for the wonderful opportunity though Melina...♥

    ReplyDelete