Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2TC22 ~ Labor of Love!

 Hello!
We hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day!

Are you ready to get Twisted again?!
Well before we get to our new challenge, here is our winners from last week:

Randomly drawn winner:


Top 3 Picks:


Congratulations! Thank you so much for getting twisty with us! Grab your blog badges in our left sidebar.

This week.....

THE CHALLENGE

Make something with the one you love in mind. 
It can be for a spouse, child, parent, etc.

THE TWIST

Use lots of color....no bland creations this week. Make it colorful!

Here's a few inspirational creations from our Design Team...

AnnMarie
 Jeanette
 Patty
Melina

A few things to remember:
~ Submissions close Sunday at 9pm (CT)
~ You may combine your creation with as many other challenges as you'd like
~ Remember to link back to 2TC in your post
~ No back linking, create something new and exciting
~ If you link your creation to any online gallery, please use the keyword 2TC22
 ~ You may enter up to 3 times per challenge
~ **BE SURE TO FOLLOW US**~
~Have fun~

10 comments:

  1. Yay! my number came up as winner - thank you (I can't see a badge anywhere) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel, the badges are pictures in the left sidebar. We ask that you make them a pic gadget with link back to our blog when you display on your blog. :) Thank you for playing!

      Delete
    2. I think blogger was playing up at the time because nothing was visible in the sidebar - it's there now - thanks! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card to be in the Top 3!
    Happy Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for playing Sharron! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! to the winner...

    Thanks for a fun challenge...such awesome creations by the DT !!

    Hugs,
    Riti

    alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all a great challenge and amazing cards by the DT's
    unfortunatel, I seem to have spelt my name wronge on No. 19 it should read cumbrianlass, got my fingers mixed up I think!!! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVED this challenge. The One I love is the Lord my God, and so my card is for my dear friend, Mary, who is critically ill with kidney failure. This card is let her know I'm praying for her.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to the winners...super dt cards thank you for the fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful DT you have! Lots of color on mine and one of my cutie little Grand daughters first day of school.Hope you like it!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete