Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Twisted Chosen for Challenge 26

Hello!

Here's our winner and top 3 picks from last week's challenge...

Winner


Top 3


You are our Twisted Chosen! Congrats ladies! Please grab a badge out of the left sidebar to display on your blog. :)


Our current challenge:


You still have 3 days to participate.
Let's see what you've got! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Ladies!!!
    Proudly displaying my badge!!!
    Congrats to the new design team!
    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I am totally honoured to have been chosen as one of the top 3. Thank you so much. Congrats to my fellow winners. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member} 

    ReplyDelete