Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Twisted Chosen for Challenge 30


Hi all!
We had a tremendous turn out for our Free for All challenge last week! Wow! I was so excited to see all you join us!! Thank you so, so much.

We had lots of favorites from our DT. I only let them tell me 1 of their favorites :) I know, I'm so mean! But, that gives me ease of posting the winner and top 3. Well, for the Free for All challenge we had both teams "on deck" for commenting so I had quite a few more favorites chosen.
So, to pick our Winner and top 3 I put all the numbers (of the DT's favorite picks) in a bowl and drew out the 1st number as the winner and the next 3 numbers as the top 3. This was the fairest way I knew how to do it.
**WAIT though! I have a surprise for our Winner and top 3 this week along with our "alternates"!
I want you all to Guest Design for us!!!! PLEASE with sugar on top?!!! :)

So.....

Our Winner:

#81 ~ Gloria Shirr

Our Top 3:

#46 ~ Tracy MacDonald
#48 ~ Dreamlaine
#69 ~ Katie Tate

and our other DT favorite picks:

#73 ~ DEANNE
#74 ~ Tammy A.
#24 ~ Sue MacLean
#32 ~ Wendi R.

Congrats ladies! The winner and top 3 badges can be found in the left sidebar to display on your blog.

**Everyone listed above, please email me at melinapylant@yahoo.com for your Guest Design spot and challenge info.

Thanks so much!

Please, be sure to play in our current challenge found here.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Top 3 pick ladies! :-) Congrats to Gloria, and all the other Top 3's and fave picks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as the winner this week! I really appreciate it!! I can't wait to see what your next challenge is going to be. Congratulations to the top 3. Yeah!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking me as favorite!! And congrats to all the others too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing me as one of the favorites! Congrats to all the winners!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete