Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Twisted Chosen from Challenge 37

Hello!

Thanks to all that participated in our 2 week Holiday challenge.

Our winner is:


Please email me at melinapylant@yahoo.com for your Guest Design Spot. :)

Our Top 3 picks are:

Please click Megha's name to visit her blog to see her project. I'm sorry Megha, I could not get your picture to upload. :(


Great projects!

Please be sure to ring in the New Year with us by participating in our current challenge found here

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks so much ladies! I love playing here. :-) Congrats to Angela, Hussena, and Megha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my project in the Top 3 and congrats to all my fellow winners as well :)..loved playing along your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot for picking me on top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to all winners

    ReplyDelete