Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2TC43 ~ Couples Black Tie Event!


I guess you are wondering why there is a new challenge posted this week....

Well, I made a boo boo. The bi-weekly challenges will begin this week. But, in light of my mistake, we will still let last week's "Free for All" Challenge last until February 10th (Sunday night at 9am CST). So sorry for any confusion.

This challenge posted today will run through February 19th (Sunday night at 9pm CST)

I hope this is all clear. My head is spinning that I made this mistake.

*******************

Here are our Twisted Chosen for challenge #41 (tic tac toe and crafty machines)

Winner


Top 3





Congratulations!
Your badges are in the left sidebar :)

*****************************

This week's Challenge

THE CHALLENGE

 My 15th wedding anniversary is this week. So, to keep in the spirit of that :) make something for a loving couple. It can be an anniversary card, Valentine card, house warming creation, a scrap page of the happy couple, whatever you like.

THE TWIST 

Include the color black, preferably ribbon or lace, but anything black will do :)

We have a guest designer this week:

 Giovana
Here's what she created:
 Isn't this gorgeous?! Thank you so much Giovana for joining us this week! :)
Click on her head shot to go directly to her blog.

Here are some creations from our Design Team

Melina
Tracie
Gale
Jeanette
Tiffany

Now it's your turn!

A few things to remember:
~ Submissions close 2 weeks from now on Sunday at 9pm (CT)
~ You may combine your creation with as many other challenges as you'd like
~ Remember to link back to 2TC in your post
~ No back linking, create something new and exciting
~ If you link your creation to any online gallery, please use the keyword 2TC43
 ~ You may enter up to 3 times per challenge
~ **Be sure to follow us**~
~Have fun~
Remember! You have until Sunday, February 19th at 9pm CST to enter in this challenge.
You still have until the 10th to enter last week's Free For All Challenge. Find it here.

6 comments:

  1. oh Wow!! thank you so much for choosing my card in the top 3!!

    Cheers
    Nazneen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise to see my card in Blogger Dashboard and to notice that I won! Thanks for picking my card. I just discovered your blog (this was my first entry), I'm very honored :) The badge is on my blog.
    Congrats to the Top 3 ladies too.
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy joy joy I made the top 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT cards. I love the touch of black to make the colors pop!

    Congratulations Melina, on your wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a fun challenge:) The DT creations are awesome!Congrats to all the winners!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete