Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Twisted Chosen for Challenge 44

It's time to announce our winner and top 3 picks for challenge #44

Our Winner:


Top 3:


#9 - Vickie Y (this name seems familiar!) :)

Oh my goodness! Y'all did a wonderful job! I love them all :)

Be sure to grab your badges in the left sidebar to display on your blogs. Thanks so much!

Everyone check out the current challenge found here.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I am thrilled to been picked for Top 3! Thank you all! And even BIGGER thanks for posting the fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I came by to link up to the current challenge, and what a surprise to see my card in the top 3!! Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS to all the winners:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! What a surprise to see my card selected as a top 3! Thank you for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked my little huckleberry. :-) Congrats to the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete