Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Twisted Chosen for Challenge #45

Hello there!

I'm here to announce our pics from challenge #45, "Spring into Green".

Our Winner


Our Top 3




Congrats!
You can find your badges to display on your blogs in the tab at the top (under our title).

Don't forget everyone....please play along in our current challenge found here.

We will be back next Tuesday with a brand new challenge and Sponsors!!!! Yea!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my card in the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thanks so much for choosing my card, congrats to the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Thanks for playing along!
    Shari-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations, ladies! I took the challenge a bit literally and made a huge banner! I added Skittles in lieu of pearls, since it's for a little boy :) Hope that's okay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including me in your Top Three! I am honored and will proudly display your badge on my blog! I look forward to playing with you again!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    http://avenue613.blogspot.com
    http://redoralee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete