Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Twisted Chosen for Challenge #47

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by Twisted Tuesdays :)

We are happy to announce our Twisted Chosen for Challenge #47 "Animals and Flowers"....


 

#25 ~ Allisa

 #29 ~ Tracy MacDonald
 
#43 ~ Mina
 

#54 ~ ~*Sheena*~
 
#63 ~ Amelia
 

CONGRATULATIONS!
Here is your blog badge:


Thanks so much to all that participated!
Please be sure to check out our current challenge found HERE.

5 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Twisted Chosen! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much for including my card as one of your Twisted Chosen! Congrats to the others as well!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your twisted chosem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card as part of the Twisted Chosen. I am so proud to display my badge on my blog.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete