Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Twisted Chosen for Challenge #49 and Our Blog Hop Winners!

Hello! Welcome back to Twisted Tuesdays!

Here are our twisted chosen for challenge #49








Congrats! You can find your badge by clicking the tab at the top.

*********************

I want to also reveal our winners from last week's blog hop!

The winner of the lovely kit donated by our very own Lynne is:

Gail

The winner of the $5 gift certificate to Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique on FB is:

Zella

Ladies, please email me at melinapylant@yahoo.com with the words "2TC Winner" in the subject line to redeem your prizes!

YEA! Thank you so much for participating in our Design Team Reveal
blog hop!

Don't forget you have a few days left to participate in our current challenge found here.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects!! A big Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations from everyone!
    Huge congrats to all.

    Thank you so much for putting me up there amongst your chosen few.. smiles..
    Such a true honour!

    Big hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Twisted Chosen! YAY! Congrats to all the other Twisteds! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for picking my card as one of your 'chosen'!!! Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just entered my tree of hope card for this challenge. I know the pink fits the girly part but hoping its ok for the friends part as well as its made for a very special friend fighting her battle against breast cancer, No worries if not.
    Thanks Susie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sent an email regarding my win but have not heard - not trying to rush anyone - just want to make sure my email was received - as my emails like to travel to the spam folder - thank you - Gail utb01@att.net

    ReplyDelete