Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

2TC63 ~ Pop Dots and Polka Dots

Hello all!
Welcome back to another Twisted Tuesday challenge.

Thank you for playing along last time. We had lots and lots of entries for our "Free for All" challenge. We will announce the winners next Tuesday.

Our Sponsor for the month of November is:

www.bugaboostamps.com
THE CHALLENGE

Use pop dots on your creation. Pop something up on your project and let us know what it is if it is not easily seen.

THE TWIST

We want to see polka dots on your creation.

Here's what our Design Team created:

Hillary

Majo

Vickie

Jamie

Lori

Jeanette
 

Lynne

Tracie
 

Melina

Lizzie
 

Louise

7 comments:

  1. Oh ladies, to see all the lovely creations here together makes me so darn proud to be part of this team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations everyone! I agree, Majo! Love being part of this team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! GREAT projects by the Design Team! My project has pop dots on all the cards, used to pop up the rings around the images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh rats, you want polka-dots. Oh well, none on my project. I tried to delete my entry, but I can't find the link to do that. You can if you'd like.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love all of the polka dots this round! Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely loving all the beautiful creations! And what a great challenge! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete