Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Winner and Twisted Chosen for Challenge #69

Hello all!

Welcome back. I'm here to announce our Winner and Twisted Chosen from our last challenge, "Look Up in the Sky!"

Our WINNER is.........

JS_Kite 
Thank you so much for playing along Amelia!
Congrats!
Please email me at forcrafting{at}yahoo{dot}com for your Guest Designing spot info.
 
Your winner's blog badge can be found in the tab at the top.
 
 Here's ours TWISTED CHOSEN.......
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Great creations everyone!
Twisted Chosen, you will find your blog badge in the tab at the top.
Thanks so much!
 
Please be sure to join us for our current challenge
 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone! Thanks to all at TT for an incredible challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much everyone for choosing my card in the"Twisted Chosen" this week! Very honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful treat to see my card among those chosen as a favorite! Thanks so much and congrats to all the others on your fabulous creations - I'm honored to be with you! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card as the winner - you made day! I am so honored to display my TT blinkie on my blog. Congratulations to the other winners too. I love your challenges.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete